Higgins Kane Law Group Personal Injury Attorneys – Verdicts & Settlements
Representing You In Personal Injury Claims In Western New York
Example Case Verdicts & Settlements
Below we list some example case verdicts and settlements achieved by our lawyers.
- $3.6 million defective product liability settlement to a Buffalo man who suffered leg fractures in a fall from a car hauler trailer lacking proper fall protection.
- $5.3 million settlement to a man who fell from a tanker truck when the truck driver pulled away with him still on top of the tanker.
- $525,000 settlement to a Cheektowaga man who sustained wrist injuries in a car crash.
- $935,000 arbitration decision awarded to a 56 year old who suffered cervical and lumbar injuries/aggravation when struck by a truck’s defective tire capping while a passenger on a motorcycle.
- $1 million settlement for a Boston man who suffered neck injuries in a rear end vehicle accident.
- $1.9 million jury verdict for a Rochester doctor who suffered ankle and neck injuries in a vehicle collision.
- $750,000 settlement for eye and hip injuries suffered by a Kenmore man in a motor vehicle crash.
- $1 million settlement regarding a tractor trailer collision causing spinal injuries to a thruway worker.
- $2 million labor law settlement for a West Seneca bricklayer who sustained head and brain injuries in a fall from a defective scaffold.
- $400,000 settlement for a Glenwood man who suffered knee injuries in a trip and fall on a defective stair.
- $1.4 million settlement for a Depew woman who sustained spine and knee injuries in a motor vehicle crash with a Carrier Coach bus.
- $1.4 million settlement for a Buffalo woman who suffered spine injuries in a motor vehicle collision with a tractor trailer.
- $300,000 for a dog bite suffered by a Buffalo man.
- $8.5 million settlement for an Ohio man who sustained serious burn injuries from a defective product.
- $600,000 settlement for a Rochester union electrician who sustained electrical burn injuries in an unsafe workplace.
- $2.35 million settlement received for a 20 year old woman who suffered spine injuries when her vehicle was struck by a tractor trailer.
- $3.37 million settlement for a construction worker who suffered ankle and heel injuries in a fall from a defective scaffold in an unsafe construction work site case.
- $1.1 million settlement for Eden man who sustained neck injuries in a motor vehicle accident.
- $7.5 million settlement for 49 year old Clarence man who suffered back and internal injuries in a motor vehicle accident in Lewiston.
- $5.5 million verdict for a Niagara Falls man with neck and knee injuries suffered when struck by a store display that collapsed.
- $10 million arbitration award for a motorcycle passenger injured in a collision.
- $5.5 million verdict for a woman with neck and back injuries suffered in a motor vehicle crash.
- $4.9 million verdict for a Tonawanda woman with neck and back injuries suffered in a collision with a school bus.
- $3.1 million verdict for a man with severe leg injuries suffered in a motorcycle crash.
- $2 million verdict for a woman with back injuries suffered in two separate accidents, a motor vehicle crash and a slip-and-fall.
- $3.8 million verdict for a man with back injuries suffered at a construction site when struck by an improperly loaded crate which fell off a truck.
- $1.9 million verdict for a man with pelvic injuries suffered in a motor vehicle crash.
- $2.13 million verdict for a woman with neck and back injuries suffered in a car/dump truck collision.
- $2.2 million verdict for a woman with knee injuries suffered in a trip-and-fall in a hole, on a sidewalk, at a supermarket.
- $1.5 million verdict for a boy who suffered leg injuries in a sledding accident.
- $1.63 million verdict for a school principal who suffered neck injuries negligently caused by a police officer.
- $4.95 million settlement for a man who suffered leg and other injuries in a motorcycle crash.
- $3.5 million settlement for a pedestrian struck by a pick-up truck suffering head, brain and other injuries.
- $3.25 million settlement for a woman who suffered neck injuries in a car/van collision.
- $1.4 million settlement for a Blasdell man who suffered neck and back injuries when rear ended by a truck.
- $1.25 million settlement for a painter who suffered hip injuries when a defective ladder collapsed at a job site.
- $3.1 million settlement for a man who suffered arm injuries when a ladder collapsed at a construction site.
- $3.85 million settlement for a man who suffered multiple injuries when struck by an excavator bucket at a construction site.
- $1.1 million settlement for two women injured in accidents on a defective stairway.
- $1.55 million settlement for a woman who suffered neck injuries when struck by ice falling from a defective roof.
- $1 million settlement for a man who suffered head and neck injuries in a motor vehicle crash.
- $500,000 settlement for hand injuries suffered by a police officer from an accidental shooting.
- $1.7 million settlement for a Rochester construction asbestos worker for arm injuries suffered when stuck by broken window glass.
- $2.1 million settlement for a man who suffered multiple injuries when struck by a front loader.
- $2 million verdict for a policeman injured in a slip and fall on an icy parking lot.
These cases are listed as examples of our experience and do not guarantee any particular result in another case.
All cases are unique and the outcome is dependent on many individual factors in each case.
Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
If you or a loved one are a victim with serious injury caused by a defective product, the law entitles you to seek fair compensation for any damage, suffering, lost wages, and medical expenses associated with your case.
If you are seeking legal representation in the Western New York Courts, you can trust us to provide prompt professional attention to your case and help you receive the best possible result.